Monday, May 24, 2004

More Flooding in London

So we went on an adventure with out new Double Steering Stunt Kite today, in Greenway Park. Stay tuned for the vide tomorrow ... I'm serious... really I am, ha ha ha.

But seriously we did take a trip and take some photos of the flooding through out London today!

Watched and interesting movie tonight. Paycheck, with Uma Therman and Ben Affleck. I contested it in the video store, but am glad that we rented it. Solid 8 out of 10. The CGI was cool, Uma was a dissapointment, definatly not Kill Bill. The plot was fast and futuristic but believable..in an X-Men sorta way.

We had Gino's pizza tonight, my devirginizing experience, I might add. It was excellent! 9 out of 10, would have been a 10 with one more topping. This one was pineapple, ham, extra sauce, thick crust, needed mushrooms for the 10 but damn it was good!

More posts tomorrow! Enjoy the Photos.

No comments: