Monday, June 07, 2004

OMG it has been forever! This will be a long one!

Ya I know that it has been way too long since I last made an entry but what can I say other than the fact that it has been HOT in Canada. You see, when summer comes, and homo-sapien hibernation ends, the computer becomes an obsolete piece of equipment. Not to say that I don't still use it everyday for email and such, but to sit down and actually think out stuff and then type it out is not my idea of how to soak up the rays ... LOL

So a lot has happened since the last entry. I have had a few job interviews and have even had 2 offers. I accepted both but won't get into the particulars until after the 11th, I will explain more then. GoodLife has done a great job of increasing my stress level from 1 to 100 in perfect roller coaster fashion since I last blogged. Needless to say I have the upper hand again and we will see where the rest of the battle takes me when it is all over. Sorry for being so cryptic, but the understanding will become clear in the very near future.

Posted a couple new pics of me and Caelan today on Buzznet. I watched him for a few hours and got a chance to use the digi cam again. Damn I love that kid :)

So what else is new, well... I went home for a week, started painting my parents house for them. Boy was I ever putting my foot in my mouth when I volunteered to do that enormous job. Chris and I are going back at the end of this week to finish what I started. We were gonna leave tomorrow but with the pending humidex advisory we decided against it.

Speaking of humidex what is up with a 41 degree celcius humidex during the first week of June? That is unheard of. Ahh good old global warming. Lets take a moment and thank GM, Ford, Honda and Toyota, just to name a few, for helping us help the world become a more smoggerrific place to live! Now I admit I am a contributor to the air pollution problems, but at least I am not driving down the 401 doing 80! and smoking a cigarette while blowing equal amounts of gaseous blue grey smoke out my tail pipe! Can someone please explain to me how people get away with driving these volatile heaps? So much for The MTO!

So I have been keeping up on reading everyone else's blogs while I have been taking this so called blogging sabbatical and have a few points to add from them.

Firstly... Kudos to the google master for his small literary dedication the recently deceased Ronald Reagan.

Secondly... From another blog that I read regularly...
Bender!
Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

Thirdly... From the Princess I got this and even put in her blog that I would post it in mine when I got back to London... I am a woman of my word so here it is... If you visit and read it please answer it in the comments :) Thanks

1. Who are you?
2. Have we ever met?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
8. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
9. What do you love like a fat kid loves cake?

Fourthly... Double A Ron has a blog? . Make sure to check out the picks of his kid... sooooo cute!

Well I am off to watch the rest of the game 7, GO FLAMES GO!!! We all know that I am a Leafs fan but I will take a Canadian cup any day :)

Cheers all more later



No comments: