Thursday, June 17, 2004

Went back to work today!

So I am officially a Personal Trainer at GoodLife Fitness. The group of people that I will be working with all seem really nice so I am hoping that this go round with GLF will be different than the last experience. We will see right.

I start working for Info Tech on Monday, I am actually pretty stoked about that. Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 with full benefits after 6 months and a pretty decent wage. Hourly base plus commission... Right up my alley. For those of you who don't know the company it is an outbound business to business sales and research advisory group. We deal specifically with IT professionals helping them keep up to date on business and technological education and information. I am excited that I get to put my passion for learning and sales combined in the same job. It will be so nice to get back to working in a environment that is not living in the technological stone age.

I posted a few relatively new pics on buzznet. Various things, a birthday party and such. They are in the People and Mr.Burns & Friends galleries. Enjoy :)

We have a temporary roommate at the moment. Chris's brother's landlord sold the house and he needed a place to crash until he finds a new place. No issue to me, I get to use his much larger computer monitor while he is here! A definite bonus, this is one of those cases that bigger is better :)

Well other than that there really isn't much exciting stuff to chat about. Life is not too interesting when you are not working. My life recently has consisted of working on my tan... And I have done a pretty good job of it, if I do say so myself.

June is a birth month on my calendar, several birthdays to Celebrate.
Happy 24th to Pat
Happy First Birthday to my gorgeous godson Caelan and Happy 41st to his daddy Bill.
But most importantly... Happy 26th Birthday to my sexy boyfriend... Chris... :P

Thought I should get them all in in case I forget to mention it.

L8R


No comments: