Monday, May 03, 2004

As rumor Has it....

It is my birthday. Yes the last one for me in the 3rd decade of my life. Although I have not actually been born yet I am sure that 29 years ago my mother was cursing at my father and swearing that she would never do this again. But in about 3.5 hours she saw my pretty little face and then 18 months and 4 days later did it again... Hence the reason I am not an only child!

So as the day has gone so far.... I called in sick... For those of you who are not up to speed, working @ GoodLife is nothing like Living the GoodLife. As it turns out it is a rather shitty place to work, unless of course you are one of the members of the popular crowd in high school, then you lack of intelligent brain cells keeps you on an intellectual equal playing field. In otherwords, best off to be blond and ditzy to remain on staff there. So they have not formally fired me, but my job is on the line. any way back to my birthday...
so far I have, gotten a card from my Grandmother, always on time..., went for tea with the Google Master and then came home to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from the Poohfoot family. So far the day is going very well. More later

No comments: