Thursday, May 20, 2004

So I JUST WON A TV!

Can you believe it! Me, a winner...lol I am sure GoodLife thinks a little differently! But that is besides the point.

Back to the TV that I just won... A Sharp Aquos and a Lord Of The Rings Return of the King DVD! Now I will probably never watch the DVD since I fell asleep in the theaters during the first one, but I sure will watch the TV!!!!

Pretty cool way to start a long weekend I think!

So you ask ..."How did I win?" Well it is quite simple I am an FM 96 Freeloader! It's a tough job winning free stuff but someone has to do it :)

So go to the site sign up and the chances of you winning are highly probable, this is the 2nd time that I have won and the first time it was Sum 41 concert tickets at Wasaga Beach!

So that is all for now, enjoy the long weekend!

L8R

No comments: