Sunday, May 09, 2004

So Amber Won!

Well that is better than Boston Rob, that's for sure, but gimme a break, proposing on the live show? Mind you I guess they shared everything else on national TV might as well share that too! Really makes me wonder if anything is sacred in life anymore. It's weird as a woman I have had my wedding planned out since I was like 5 or so and only a few things have changed but the basics remain the same. However there is one thing that I have no ideals about and that is how I will be proposed to. I never want to take that away from the guy, nor do I ever have the intention of doing it myself. There is one thing for sure though I wouldn't want it to be on national television, you would never have any privacy in your life together. Is that really a solid way to start a life together?

No comments: