Friday, May 14, 2004

Today is the beginning of the rest of your life...

Or at least the beginning of the weekend!

So Rupert won the Million, finally justice for those who don't compromise their personal values to get what they want.

So I have a meeting today with the venomous boss from hell. I suspect that today I am going to finally get the boot. It might have something to do with the fact that I sent an email off to her yesterday asking her to either give me a status on my job or terminate me but stop stringing me along! Well either I get severance or I get a lawyer I guess ultimately the choice is up to her. I have been doing some research on wrongful dismissal and I think I have pretty solid ground to stand on! Time will tell.

On a brighter note, I have a pretty solid double interview with Thrifty Car Rental and Sales this morning. Sounds like an interesting entry level position with an opportunity to move. We will see I suppose.

Found this link courtesy of a link off a link off a blog from live journal, Add music to your site!

Either way, try not to suffocate in the smog today!
Hot Hot Hot!
The WeatherPixie

No comments: