Friday, January 30, 2004

Managment in Training Interview Day

Well I am off to Brampton today, for my managment in training interview. I am not really nervous, excited more so, even woke up before my alarm... at 6 am! Oddly enough the part of my day that I am most excited for is seeing Chris again. The drive is the part that I am least looking forward to since it is almost 2 hours away. The is a major bonus about going east though... according to the weather network it is almost 10 degrees warmer in Brampton than here in London.

2 days to the Super Bowl party at Jack Astor's, which I will be at all day. I am working it, being the GoodLife rep and giving away lots of free stuff, but I still get to hang out and catch the game... not a bad trade off. So if you are looking for some things to do on Super Bowl Sunday... come on over for some good times :oP

Gotta run

L

No comments: