Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Free, I am free at last!

So I saw my primary midwife today(@the office), for the first time since July(she has been on vacation), my secondary has been doing all the home visits.

She has sprung me from bedrest

My BP is still down and she said as long as I take it easy and listen to my body and rest when I need to I am free to do as I please.

I am so excited I am going out right now.
Gonna go buy some fish for my fish tank, and wander around the book store, maybe even go visit some friends. I am just so excited I don't even know what to do. I have a brand new Jeep in my driveway that I haven't got to drive in weeks, I can't wait

OH btw, the baby is doing great, my midwife thinks that I am having a boy, we will see, Due Date is tomorrow, I am thinking Saturday is a good day Time will tell.

No comments: