Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New things...

Well I made the cake from Michelle's blog and it was awesome! I highly recommend it! IT did however take me the better part of 3 hours to make it and that was not including the 47 mins to bake it. Hannah was having no part of Mommy baking yesterday! I would feed her she would fall asleep and I would lay her down, head to the kitchen and get a single ingredient into the bowl and she would wake up and we would repeat the cycle! When Chris came home I finally got to concentrate on it because she slept for almost an hour on his chest!


I posted a bunch of new pics on My Flicker recently!

I am on a baking frenzy right now, all things apple! In the past 2 weeks I have bakes an apple pie, 24 apple tarts, applesaue a couple of times, apple crisp and most recently apple cake. Chris is loving it and my house smells so tasty :)

I am really enjoying being a domestic goddess however the pay sucks. I get to cook and bake and lounge in my jammies till noon if I want to. My house has never been cleaner and I have never been happier. I only wish that it was a little bit warmer so that we could go out for walks everyday. With Hannah being so small she doesn't fit into any of her really warm clothes yet. I think that the stroller has been used maybe 1/2 a dozen times at this point and both carriers have about the same amount of miles on them.

I think that I am going to go back to the gym tomorrow. Chris usually lets me have a couple hours to myself everyday so that he can spend time with Hannah, tomorrow I think I will go back to the gym on my free time. All this baking is not helping me lose the baby weight. Since I am only into 2 of the 14 pairs of jeans I own I think I need to get my butt in gear.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

Hey Leanne. The magic word is apple: I'm addicted to any baking products that use it. If I only ate apple cake for the rest of my life, I'd be a happy camper.

Congrats on the house! When do you move in?