Monday, February 09, 2004

Time To Blog Again

Wow it has been a while hasn't it. I have been so busy with work that the last thing that I have wanted to do is blog, I barely even check my email!.

So what is new.... Went 4 X 4n with Chris last night, that was fun got really stuck, it made me laugh a lot. Went to the North By Northwest blowout sale, no as good as it has been in previous years, but still found a few bargains.

So my management in training interview went really well, I should hear something in the next week or so. Apparently the rumor mill has it that there will be an opening here in London in the next week or so. Fingers crossed!

FOUND REALLY CHEAP GAS TODAY only... 68.6

Well gotta head back to work, really just wanted to let everyone know about the cheap gas!
Have a great day!
L

No comments: