Monday, February 09, 2004

I Got The Job :o)

So I got the job. The newest member of the management in training program at GoodLife Fitness. 15 People were vying for the position, 4 or so were to be hired and the position went to me :o) ( big huge grins for me today). I guess TeleTech was wrong in turning me down for 18 different positions, including one almost Identical to this one!

I may actually be looking at my own club sooner than I was expecting. There is a new one opening in Fredericton New Brunswick March 26th of this year and if I play my cards right I may get it as a club. West was my original goal, but if they trust me to run one already, East it will be. My question is who will come visit me?

So on another awesome note.... Got Free Beer Tonight! From the Labatts reps at Molly Blooms tonight. Chris and I went there to have some of their awesome wings and there was like 60 Labatts reps there doing promo. Tried the New Labatts Sterling. For a beer that only has 2.5 grams of carbs and 0.0 grams of fat it is an awesome tasting beer for those of us who are watching our waistlines. No gross aftertaste, refreshing and full of flavour. My take on it is similar to Blue Light in a can. That might be due to the fact that the bottle neck is wrapped in silver foil, either way it is worth the try. Especially when it was free like tonight. All you Londoners should be aware of the fact that the Labatts reps are doing pub crawls all week until Thursday, and they may be visiting the bar near you and dispersing gratuitous libations to all. If in doubt, head out :op

Cheers
L

No comments: