Sunday, March 14, 2004

I am Back :o)

Well I survived GoodLife GM Boot Camp.

It was actually a really great week. A whole lot of information learned. I knew there was a lot of work involved in being a GM at a fitness club however this week really put it in perspective. As anxious as I am to become a GM, I want to be a great one, not a mediocre one. So I came to the conclusion early into the week that I need to maximize the opportunity to be in training at a pretty good wage so that I can maximize my opportunities as a GM. What does this mean initially, well it means that I will not be going to Huntsville, yet. I was actually offered an interview for the position before the week was over, however I declined it. I don't want to waste anyone's time with an interview when I am not even confident in my own abilities.

Time will tell I suppose, as it always does, I am shooting for June/July to be in my own club. Why rush it just because there is an immediate opportunity. 2004 is one of the biggest growth years for GoodLife, we are actually celebrating our 25th Birthday party by opening 25 new clubs and giving away a million dollars in prizes. I think I have got in at a really good time. If you are thinking about a job change and are interested in the Health and Fitness Field I suggest you give good life a thought and check out the Careers option on the website.

You would figure I had a lot to update the blog with, I think I am still attempting to absorb the whole week and once I have it all organized I will have more info the regurgitate.

On a social note... We are planning a Girls night out this Friday if and female who read in London are interested in joining us. You know how to get a hold of me if you are interested in more details.

Well that is all for now
L

No comments: