Thursday, March 03, 2005

Frustration abundance...

&^@%^%*&( (&*%&)%# *()&%^%$^&&??": !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
&^@%^%*&( (&*%&)%# *()&%^%$^&&??": !

Sorry all, I am so frustrated and want to be able to blog about it but unfortunatly we live in a world where everything we do can be monitored and held against us. I am forced to scream on my blog to help me get out the frustrations that I cannot talk about, in fear of the reprecutions. So much for freedom of speech.

One the bright side of things... Tomorrow is the last day of the first trimester :)
I finally got a Midwife, her name is Lisa. I meet with her for the first time on the 21st. I am so very excited for this since I have a list of apprehensions directly correlated with conventional medicine and their general lack of ability to care for people holistically. If I wanted to be a considered a dollar sign or a pill I would go to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Get my point?

I had a prenatal checkup on Monday, put on 4 pounds since the last time I was there. Not like I didn't already know that by the fact that my pants are tight and my back hurts from the growth upstairs... If you know what I mean. But all and all the visit went well. We couldn't hear the heartbeat with the Doppler, which was of no concern to my doctor, could be a number of variables... Namely that the Doppler was giving her grief. IF she had any concerns at all she would have sent me for another ultrasound other than technical malfunctions, she was not surprised since the baby is only the size of a jumbo shrimp and we could hear the woooshing of the placenta.

S & S Update
No more nausea
Coffee smells good again... Damn still can't have it
Headaches are here... Thank you hormones
Nosebleeds are here too... Again thank you hormones
My energy levels are up again... Working out has helped that :) Ah to be back at the gym.

Well more to come later... gotta go back to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHland!
Enjoy your day.

No comments: