Thursday, June 16, 2005

A wise woman once told me...

That it is the biggest moments in your life that will bring your true friends out of the woodwork. Boy was she right.
She also said that when now that youa re pregnant, those poeple your thought were friends will think you have a contagious disease and dissapear from your life.
Right again.
Well the woodwork popped out one of those friends last night.
We had tea, as per usual for her and I.
It was so nice to see her again, just like old times. Sure things have changed since we last saw each other, but things don't seem to have changed between us. I am glad to have her in my life, one of those friends whom I will always cherish, even if I don't tell her enough.
Thanks for the tea, you will love the book.
L

1 comment:

Mike Wood said...

i didn't know you were contagious. :)