Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Need your help...

Hey all,

So I went and saw my doctor today, and against her better judgment she agreed to wait until the 5th of July to put me out on sick leave. She wanted me out now since I am having a lot of pain in my hips and have terrible sciatica in the left leg. The fact that I sit on my but at work and cannot walk for 20 minutes every hour has her annoyed that I am staying. Fact of the matter is, if I were making her salary I would already be on leave. Ha ha ha.

Anyway I have been painting a mural on 2 of the walls in the baby's room and I have posted a few pics for you all to check out the progress.

Around the top of the room I am going to paint a quote from Peter Pan... it is as follows...


S
o come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!

Now the question I have for you is, what colour should I paint it in? As you can tell by the mural I have no fear of colour, lol.
Please leave a comment as to your colour suggestions.
Thanks
L

No comments: