Monday, July 19, 2004

A must read article...

So I read a very disturbing article today.

Quite frankly it scared the crap out of me. I found it on the google masters blog . Generally I would just tell you to go check out his site but instead I am going to link to it.
Terror in the Skies, Again? It is a long article but if you fly, and ever fly through Detroit, MI you need to read this.
It is disturbingto me how as a society we do everthing in our power to create equality, across the gender lines , the ethnic and religious lines as well as the sexual lines. However while trying so desperatly to maintain a cushiony layer of equality we implode the thing that we so deperatly want to protect... peace and freedom. Has our own fears of stepping on proverbial politically correct toes made us cowards? Or has it made us wimps? I think actually it is a little of both. We have become so desensitized to the possibility that not all people are created equal that we start to overlook the one think that makes us human.... our differences! After reading this article I am more of a skeptic that I think I was before that... wow that something I never thought would happen!

Oh Canada! I have never been more thankful for the fact that I don't live in Detroit!



1 comment:

Mike Wood said...

pretty crazy stuff wasn't it. I'd still like to know why this wasn't published elswhere. Your post was also very well put together. Your writing is certainly up a notch. You should reinstall the OS more often. :)

Mike

~Carpe Diem