Sunday, April 04, 2004

The Poohfoot Arrives!

The Pooh Foot Chronicles have finally join a blog near you.

I am so happy to see that my bestest friend in the entire universe has finally found the land of the blog. I eagerly anticipate each installment :o)

Happy Daylight saving stime all. I love the fact that I look out the bedroom window and it is 8:06 pm EST and it is not dark out yet. Sring has sprung folks. Welcome again to the beautiful flowers, Crocuses and Daffodils, Tulips and virbrant green grass. Your aromas thrill the very depths of my hypothalamic responses. I hope you survive the -17 WCF chill we are expecting tonight.

Happy Birthday Mr. Savage!

Well I need to write a book review for work. I read the
One Minute Manager
today. I give it 9 on a scale of 1-10. The principles behind it are so simple, yet makes so much sense. I recommend be read by anyone who works in people industry.

Smile... Spring is here!

L

No comments: