Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On the move...

First off I would like to start out with a quick messsage to all my MSN Spaces friends.... grrr I am still unable to leave messages on it so I give up.

Karen... You are the strongest woman I know I swear...my thoughts will be with you through this adventure. I am scrabble fan too... what a great way to pass the time. I love the fact that you are empowering you potential future baldness... you will save a fortune on shampoo for a while, don't forget to sunscreen though.

Randi... damn he is cute. Sorry about your freind, that has to be tough. I know a couple people with MS and it is a horrible disease. I hope he has found peace in his decision.

RebSteb... I am worried about you... are you OK? Oh and would you be interested in playing on a Tuesday 3 pitch league team? Nothing too competative but we are good... 2 and 1 so far.

So now on with the Hannah updates...

As of her 9 month weigh in she is officially 14lbs 11oz and 26.5 inches long.
She is now standing and moving between furniture, no cruising yet but she is close. She crawls like everything is a race... it is too funny. She has 6 teeth, 4 on the top 2 on the bottom and she is now chewing on everything she can get her hands on...errr mouth on. She is finally starting to get more vocal and has several 'sounds' in her repitoire... including but not limited to Braaa bra bra, and Mum mum mum mum, and then of course the various high pitch squeels and the fake coughs!

Well that is all for the moment, here is a video for your viewing pleasure...


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting really good with the crawling! Evan is close to the traditional crawl but prefers his own method! She's getting bigger and more beautiful everyday!

carmilevy said...

I remember the cruising phase as the point at which my hair began to turn gray.

She's a sweetie. You're blessed.